The summer season ends soon and already announces the final stretch of the year. It’s the right time to prepare for 2020 !!!
The subject of food contact in packaging is always occupying more space in the media and getting serious information on the subject will allow you to anticipate the future.
Whether it is to be better prepared for an audit or an inspection by the authorities, to better negotiate with its packaging suppliers or simply to prepare its migration analysis budgets for the next financial year,… to have a better knowledge of the regulations “ Food Contact ”and its challenges will be a real plus for you!
This is why we invite you now to participate in our Training : Mastering Packaging & Materials intended for food contact which will take place on October 17 and 18, 2019 in Paris.
2 full days led by PURE LABORATOIRE (Company with expertise in food contact) in partnership with LAMY FORMATION, with many concrete cases and a pragmatic approach to tackle the problems encountered on a daily basis.
At the end of the training, you will have acquired knowledge on:
- Interactions between container-content and migrants of interest,
- The architecture of French and European regulations,
- The more specific study of plastic materials, cardboard packaging, metals, rubbers, silicones, inks, adhesives, …
- How to validate or invalidate a Compliance declaration and the associated migration analyzes,
- A methodical approach to ensure the compliance of packaging & process materials intended for food contact.
Whether you are an agrifood manufacturer, a packaging manufacturer, or simply concerned with the subject, you will discover during the 14 hours of training, what are your responsibilities and thus effectively respond to the growing concerns of customers and consumers.
Optimized price: 1,520 € ex-Tax per trainee
Registration: on +33 (0) 6 46 13 34 50 or at firstname.lastname@example.org