You have one last chance in 2019 to train in Food Contact for packaging & materials, by participating in our last session which will take place on December 17 and 18, 2019 in Paris.
2 full days led by PURE LABORATOIRE (Company expert in food contact) in partnership with LAMY FORMATION, with many concrete cases and a pragmatic approach to tackle the problems encountered on a daily basis.
At the end of the training, you will have acquired knowledge on:
- Interactions between container-content and migrants of interest,
- The architecture of French and European regulations,
- The more specific study of plastic materials, cardboard packaging, metals, rubbers, silicones, inks, adhesives, …
- How to validate or invalidate a Declaration of conformity and the associated migration analyzes,
- A methodical approach to ensure the compliance of packaging & process materials intended for food contact.
Unless you believe in a Christmas miracle, take this last chance to discover during 14 hours of training, what are your responsibilities and thus effectively respond to the growing concerns of customers and consumers.
Optimized rate: 1520 € ex-Tax per trainee
Registration: on +33 (0) 6 46 13 34 50 or at email@example.com